Great opportunity to impact your child's reading and learning!
(For ages 3 to 11 years)
Smart Kidz Club is conducting focus-group study on the reading and learning benefits of their platform on kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
This study is for you if you are looking for any of the following for your child:
- Encourage independent reading
- Gain interest in reading
- Help with the pronunciation
- Audio books that read to the child
- Varied book selection (non-fiction)
Requirements of the study:
- Minimum reading every day on Smart Kidz Club (Read-it-Myself or Read-to-Me)
- Completion of the online survey at the end
Selected participants will receive:
- 1 month FREE access to Smart Kidz Club digital library
Participants who complete the study and turn in the survey will receive:
- Smart Kidz Club T-shirt
- 3 month access to Smart Kidz Club
- Chance to win Education-in-a-Box preloaded tablet (Drawing will be on October 1st)
Parents and children can do this study in the comfort of their homes. Sign up is easy. Simply fill out the form for July or August Study.